Thursday, April 15, 2010

A Brief Update

I've played a little today, so I figure I should update on my progress.
The first thing I did today was find a Slugma in a tunnel. I really want to use Molasses, but I already have Doubledown...
After that, I found a second Numel. His name is Twomel.
I also caught a Sandshrew, Sonic. He'll replace Lite Brite (who I never used) for now, but the lack of STAB moves is disturbing.
I fought some Ninja shithead with Koffings that self-destructed! Fortunately, Doubledown is a trooper and survived.
I safely arrived in Fallarbor Town. There is nothing to do here at all.
A dig TM, nice. Sonic will be usable after all.
I caught a Seedot, named Spot. Naturally right after that I run into a fucking Zangoose. Why couldn't I have found him first :(
That's it for now, I spent most of my time grinding up Princess. He'll be a Gyarados soon enough.

Current Team:
Doubledown, the level 26 Combusken
Sweet Bro, the level 24 Swellow
Hella Jeff, the level 25 Breeloom
Stripes, the level 17 Zigzagoon
Princess, the level 18 Magikarp
Sonic, the level 14 Sandshrew.

Box:
Spare, the Whismur
Camel Dick, the Numel
Molasses, the Slugma
Twomel, the Numel
Lite Brite, the Illumise
Spot, the Seedot

Graveyard:
Eddy, the Poochyena, killed by a wild Zigzagoon
Bec, the Electrike, killed by a wild Zigzagoon
Falafel, the Whismur, killed by some bitch's Skitty

3 Badges

Playtime: 6:53

No comments:

Post a Comment