Monday, April 19, 2010

Chalkey's Escape from Pallet Take 2, Part 3



Short entry, as Nathan's about to go to bed. But I met my aforementioned goal - eight badges in under eight hours!

With Silph Co. going by so quickly, I decided to power through the Saffron and Viridian City gyms - which reached my goal but ultimately screwed me over. Blastoise overpowered just about everyone, but at the cost of having but one Pokémon to stand up to Blue right before Victory Road. I'll need to go back to some places I skipped if I want to not lose anyone at this point - I'm already down to three fighters.

Maybe I'll try the Saffron Dojo tomorrow.

Captain's Log:
Time: 6:41 (six hours, forty minutes)
Pokédex: 16
Badges: 8
Lineup:
-Fat Blasta the Blastoise, level 51
-JBlox the Pidgeot, level 43
-Jeps the Jolteon, level 42
-Mikey the Snorlax, level 30
-Liz the Doduo, level 24

Casualties:
-Dick Eater the Spearow
-Mr. Nido the Nidoran M (in-game trade)
-Steph the Pidgey
-Ari the Diglett
-Shannon the Pidgey
Total dead for the cause: 5

No comments:

Post a Comment