Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Session the first

Don't worry, I won't be titling all my entries this way.

For my Ruby version of the challenge, I decided to start with Treeko for various reasons, despite normally going a fire-type starter since my very first Charmander from my blue version back in elementary school. Treeko was the starter for the original Nuzlocke Challenge, the lizard has always appealed to me, and I'm told that Treeko is the hardest to start with in this generation - I figured, if I'm doing a super hard challenge, I might as well go all the way. We'll see how far I get. I named her Theo.

I have had the misfortune to encounter a Wurmple on 101 before getting any pokeballs. Had more luck with 103, and I came back to catch a Zigzagoon. Against my better judgement, I named him Stars to go with Ari's Stripes. On the next route, I encountered another. Figured I might as well catch him to get twice the pick-ups an extra in case one of them dies. Kind of like with twins. I would like a bit of variety, though. Decided against naming him, so as not to become too attached.

I'm calling this session early, have to get dinner and do some actual work.

Team:
Theo, Lv 8 Treeko
Stars, Lv 5 Zigzagoon
Zigzagoon, Lv 3 Zigzagoon

Playtime 0:40
Badges 0
Pokedex 2
Casualties 0

No comments:

Post a Comment