Thursday, April 15, 2010

Joss'd

Thanks for the scarf, dude. Now which one of my pokemon is the most hipster?

First Casualty - Geodude. I thought he'd be so helpful against Wattson, but he fell when I thought he could easily handle a zigzagoon who was two levels above him. Unfortunately, the foe knew Surf, and made short work of my unknowing rock pokemom. The first loss stings, and I suppose I was tempting fate when I spoke of him surviving to the name rater, who lived just beyond where he died. Named my Whismur Ishka, after the mother of Quark and Rom. Zigzagoon, now christend Zags, has rejoined my party to pick things up while I wait to add another to the team.

Route 110. What do you think the first thing I run into was? Yeah. Yeah, it was. And you know what? I caught it. Cuz what the hell? Named it Goon.

Aaaaand I lost Anya to a critical Ember attack in a battle against May. This game is just killing off anything that isn't a Zigzagoon. Lesson learned - do NOT name pokemon after characters that Joss Whedon has killed. Zigs evolved in the same battle, but I refuse to let that overshadow the tragic loss of one of my favorites. After the battle, Zags had found a revive, as if to taunt me. Just hope I can find a flyer elsewhere. In the mean time, I now have room for another gatherer. I fear Ishka may be next.

Team
Theo, Lv 20 Grovyle
Zigs, Lv 20 Linoone
Ishka, Lv 19 Whismur
Stars, Lv 14 Zigzagoon
Zags, Lv 10 Zigzagoon
Goon, Lv 12 Zigzagoon

Playtime 6:31
Badges 2
Pokedex 7

Graveyard
Anya, Lv 19 Taillow
Geodude, Lv 12 Geodude

No comments:

Post a Comment