Friday, April 16, 2010

Fit the Second - In which a new adventure begins

My system having forced me to reset,
I quickly now will get you up to speed.
My new girl's Una, Edmund is her pet,
He's still a Mudkip, and he's all she'll need
She caught more pokemon, though, anyway
A zigzagoon, two poochies and a bird
A shroomish followed shortly that same day
The final pokemon to join the heard
The zigzagoon named Maddie was quite fine,
until, alas, 'twas struck down in her prime

But undetered, our heroine pushed on,
Her trusty Mudkip Edmund by her side
She rid the gym of Rock type pokemon,
And got a TM (it was not Rock slide)
So on she goes, new pokemon to face
And records of this journey I will keep
So you can read them here in cyberspace
And hopefully they won't put you to sleep
I'll end this post, as always with some stats
(None of my pokemon resemble cats.)

Team -
Edmund, Mudkip, level 15
Squiddles, Shroomish, level 9
Davesprite, Taillow, level 8
B'Elanna, Poochyena, level 7
Nog, Poochyena, level 4

Casualties -
Maddie, Zigzagoon, level 7

Badges -
Stone Badge

No comments:

Post a Comment