Friday, April 16, 2010

Hard Mode, Take 2

A new adventure, a new Zigzagoon... I'll name her Bailey. Found another one and named him Toby. Luckily, the pattern stopped with a couple of Wurmples, now Gwen the Beautifly and Olga the Duskox.

A new Taillow! And you shall be called Zeetha. And I will be much more careful with you. And you Will Never Die.

Grindy grind grind grind, oh, a Whismur. Easy pickings, almost done... Wait, what? Critical Hit? Toby...TOBY... Bailey's all alone now... They were best friends... AVENGE HIM, BAILEY! HEADBUTT THAT WHISMUR'S ASS TO DEATH! I feel so responsible. If I had only given him that protein he found... I wouldn't be surprised if Bailey stopped picking things up for me. I don't deserve her devotion anymore. I'm going to kill all the Whismur in this tunnel for Toby. How many will die before Bailey can look me in the eye again?

Seven, it turns out. She brought me a nice ultraball to show her forgiveness. The loss was hard on the entire team, especially Bailey, but she's a trooper. I briefly considered only having a team of 5 out of respect for my first loss, but knew this would be folly.

Zeak evolved after his sweep of Roxanne's Gym. Jayne the Makuhita was added to the team before Zeetha wiped out Brawly's Gym. I'm going to make sure to grind a lot before I encounter May again. I won't make the same mistakes I made last time.

Team:
Zeak, Lv 16 Grovyle
Bailey, Lv 16 Zigzagoon
Gwen, Lv 15 Beautifly
Olga, Lv 15 Duskox
Zeetha, Lv 18 Taillow
Jayne, Lv 17 Makuhita

Playtime 7:10
Badges 2
Pokedex 11

Graveyard
Toby the Zigzagoon

No comments:

Post a Comment